Our stylists care about the wellbeing of our clients, and are taking extensive measures to ensure your safety. They are required to wear masks inside the salon, wash hands in-between clients and breaks, sanitize all tools and workspaces, maintain distance between chairs, among other regulations. Know that we are maintaining strict standards and adhering to every guideline recommended by the CDC.
Extra precautionary measures are being taken throughout the salon to ensure that all stylists are practicing thorough sanitation.
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all people that enter the Flicker and Finch salon
- Flicker and Finch Salon will provide clean surgical masks for any client who does not have one or needs a disposable mask during their color services
- Flicker and Finch stylists wear a mask and gloves for every appointment
- Flicker and Finch will sanitize all chairs and bowls, all implements, and all surfaces between each client and will book extra time between clients to ensure time is allocated to do this properly
- Clients will be asked to wait in their cars until the time of their appointment. You can check in through the Vagaro check-in feature. The stylists will text you when it is safe to come in. Please make sure to provide your cell phone number.
- Flicker and Finch stylists are willing to come in early or stay late to accommodate all clients and maintain sufficient time for cleaning.
Flicker and Finch salon enjoys not only your business, but your friendship. We look forward to our time together, and will adhere to the strictest standards to ensure we can do so safely.